North Carolina Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Lawyer
Compassionate lawyer offering comprehensive estate planning services for more than 30 years
Debra L. Foster, PLLC in Charlotte, North Carolina, represents clients in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina, focusing on matters of estate planning, estate administration, and trusts and probate. Debra has more than 30 years of experience advising clients and assisting them in the development of effective estate planning strategies. A former partner with one of North Carolina’s largest law firms, Debra offers expertise typically found in a large law firm combined with the personalized attention and atmosphere of a smaller firm.
- Accomplished — Debra L. Foster is a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. She is a former Chair of the Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association and a former Chair of the Estate Planning and Probate Law Specialization Committee of the North Carolina State Bar. Recognized consistently as one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite (2002-2017), Debra was voted by her colleagues throughout North Carolina as the top estate planning attorney in North Carolina in 2017. Additionally, Debra has been designated as a North Carolina SuperLawyer (2005-2017), where she consistently ranks among the top 50 female attorneys in any field of law in North Carolina, and as one of the Best Lawyers in America (2007-2017).
- Compassionate — Debra has compassion for every client and recognizes the need to understand each client’s individual situation and concerns. Debra and her staff support you through the entire estate planning and estate administration process, advocating for you throughout.
- Experienced — Debra has more more than 30 years of experience helping clients secure the future and fulfill their legacy. She is a former equity partner at a large North Carolina law firm. She effectively addresses your legal needs by applying her knowledge and experience to ensure that you attain your estate planning goals.
Dedicated law firm focused on matters of estate planning, trust and probate law
Debra L. Foster, PLLC assists clients in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — Debra L. Foster assists clients in planning for the future for themselves and their families. Her estate planning practice includes the resolution of various gift and estate tax issues, wills and trusts drafting, wealth transfer planning involving irrevocable trusts, charitable and special needs planning,and planning for owners of closely held businesses.
- Estate administration — Debra L. Foster, PLLC helps clients in matters of estate administration, including the probate process, transferring assets, and filing fiduciary and estate tax returns.
- Trust and estates — In its trusts and estates practice, Debra L. Foster, PLLC establishes trusts of various types and ranges of complexity and guides Executors, Trustees, and beneficiaries through the complex estate administration process.
Contact a devoted estate planning attorney today.
Debra L. Foster, PLLC may be reached at 704.375.0600.
You may also email Debra directly at [email protected]