North Carolina Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Lawyers
Compassionate lawyers offering comprehensive estate planning services for more than 30 years
Foster Royal, P.A. in Charlotte, North Carolina, represents clients in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina, focusing on matters of estate planning, estate administration, and trusts and probate. Debra L. Foster and Heidi E. Royal have more than 40 years of combined experience advising clients and assisting them in the development of effective estate planning strategies. Debra L. Foster and Heidi E. Royal, both former partners with two of North Carolina’s largest law firms, offer expertise typically found in a large law firm combined with the personalized attention and atmosphere of a smaller firm.
- Accomplished — Debra L. Foster is a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law, a former Chair of the Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association, and a former Chair of the Estate Planning and Probate Law Specialization Committee of the North Carolina State Bar. She has been recognized as one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite (2002-2016), as a North Carolina SuperLawyer (2005-2016), where she consistently ranks among the top 50 female attorneys in any field of law in North Carolina, and as one of the Best Lawyers in America (2007-2016). Heidi E. Royal is a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. She has been recognized as one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, as a North Carolina SuperLawyer Rising Star, and as one of the Best Lawyers in America.
- Compassionate — Debra and Heidi have compassion for every client and recognize the need to understand each client’s individual situation and concerns. Debra and Heidi support you through the entire estate planning process.
- Experienced — Debra and Heidi have more than 40 years of combined experience helping clients secure the future. We effectively addresses your legal needs by applying our knowledge and experience to ensure that you attain your estate planning goals.
Dedicated law firm focused on matters of estate planning, trust and probate law
Foster Royal, P.A. assists clients in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — Foster Royal, P.A. assists clients in planning for the future for themselves and their families. Our estate planning practice includes the resolution of various gift and estate tax issues, wills and trusts drafting, charitable and special needs planning,and issues pertaining to the selection of a Trustee and an Executor.
- Estate administration — Foster Royal, P.A. helps clients in matters of estate administration, including transferring assets and paying taxes and debts.
- Trust and estates — In its trusts and estates practice, Foster Royal, P.A. establishes trusts of various types and ranges of complexity and guides Executors, Trustees, and beneficiaries through the complex estate administration process.
Contact a devoted estate planning attorney today.
Foster Royal, P.A. may be reached at 704.375.0600.